- Rowan Way, Boston PE21 9DH
- 01205 311222
Who We Are?
The Butterfly Hospice Store - Warehouse
Our collection centre for donations and collections the Hospice warehouse is the activity hub for our retail sector. With the support of our incredible volunteer team the warehouse collects, sorts, cleans and processes your donations to enable the shops to be stocked with the high quality goods we are known for.
Bring your donation in and meet the team.
Things We Need To Sell In Our Shops
- Good quality, clothing and shoes (including vintage and retro items)
- Bags and accessories
- Jewellery and accessories
- Music CDs, vinyl, DVDs,( musical instruments and sheet music)
- Home wares: china, kitchenware, ornaments, pictures, collectables
- Soft furnishings: clean rugs, linen, curtains
- Electrical items
- Toys and games
- Wedding dresses and accessories
- All other house/garden shed or garage contents
Full or part house clearances are available, please contact us to arrange a visit so we can discuss our service.
Please contact us if you need advice on anything else you think will raise money for us. We collect suitable donated items free, to arrange a collection call or text Steve on 07823 332008 or e-mail email@example.com. The van driver will advise whether your donation is suitable for us to sell.
Things We Cannot Accept For Legal Or Safety Reasons
- Children's car seats
- Medical equipment
- Any soft furnishings without fire safety labels
- Toys without CE label
- Electric blankets
- Safety headgear (e.g. motorcycle crash helmets)
- Any unsafe items
There are some other items that we cannot sell for safety or legal reasons. If in doubt, please ask before donating.
Our warehouse is located at 2 Hamilton Way, Boston, Lincolnshire, PE21 8TT.
Please note the Warehouse is closed all day Saturday
To arrange a collection or enquire about items for sale in the warehouse call or text Steve on 01205 368178, or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
New Delivery & Collections Van
The culmination of a year's fundraising led by the Mayor of Skegness, and supported by the town's community, has resulted in the local Butterfly Hospice Trust charity receiving the keys to a new van.
Please click here to download the full document